1. Dial Access Number, wait for a prompt:
2. Enter your PIN number and wait for the prompt.
(PLEASE NOTE: Balance quoted during calls is in Canadian dollars.)
3. Dial your destination number.
-- For International Calls:
011 + Country Code + City Code + Phone Number
-- For calls to/within Canada and USA: 1 + Area Code + Phone Number
• If no connection is established in 20 seconds, hang up and try again.
• To make another call, do not hang up. Press # key and dial the destination number.
For questions regarding connection quality, contact card's Technical Support. (The number is provided in the email with card's PIN and Dialing Instructions.)
For questions regarding sales or services, contact us